Saturday, June 27, 2009

The talk with soul.

Staying in an isolated darkness room, alone, to listen the words from the heart, and the soul.
He says,

S : Have you ever seen sunrise?
K : Yes. It is beautiful.
S : And it brings hopefulness and new life, isn't it?
K : Yes. I guess so.
S : How about sunset, and the night?
K : It means ending, end of the world.
S : It ends the tragedy of the day, and brings you to the dawn.
K : I hope so, but, my tragedy never end, even the sun rises and sets day after day.
S : You love midnight?
K : Yes, I enjoy it.
S : Why, it's so lonely.
K : I am lonely, don't I?
S : You ain't lonely, you have friends.
K : Can I consider them as friends?
S : Why you say so?
K : I don't know. Do they ever know what was I thinking?
S : Perhaps no, perhaps yes. Open you heart to your friends.
K : What can I do? They are getting far away from me, especially the one I have got used with. I have no one to trust about, and talk my problems to. Is it my problem or theirs? Everything changes, and the trust among us is breaking down. No cure or way to remedy.
S : What makes this?
K : I don't know.
S : Why you love midnight?
K : Because it gives me spaces to talk to you, and to fall into my dream, dream of hopes. It's relaxing, and I can only sense the smell of freedom.
S : How about day-life?
K : It is too hectic but things repeatly happening, it is less interesting. I don't like it.
S : Which day you prefer to, sunny day or rainy day?
K : Rainy day. When the rain falls, I can hear the melody of nature, it's awesome. And sometimes, it strengthens me up for fighting better future, it brings hopes, and the loves from nature. The love from nature is pure, and straight away injects into my heart and say, she loves me and asks me not to give up.
S : How about sunny afternoon?
K : It brings hope too, but not here, urban area. I would definitely fall love into sunny day if I at beaches, or grassy fields. Picture it, laying on the beach or grassy field, watching the slow flowing clouds, and the sunlights illuminate upon your body, and warm up your heart, expel the depressions. Is so happiness the life is.
S : The day flows from midnight, till the dawn, and the morning, then sunny afternoon. It comes to evening.
K : Yes, evening is sweet.
S : How you say so?
K : When orange sunbeams shoot up to the sky, the moment is great and happiness, and the scene is nice, so peacefulness. I am like standing beside the beach now, seeing the sun sets.
S : You love seeing sun sets?
K : Yes, it clears my mind. And the colour changes of the sky are amazing. From bright blue to yellow-orange, and red, then falls into grey and totally dark at last. Colours bring hopes too. I wish to capture colours of happiness.
S : But, night comes after evening. You said night is end of the world, how can things change in a sudden.
K : Things can change in a sudden. Tragedy usually happen in a sudden, without signalling, right?
S : I guess you are right, but, do you believe night brings hope too?
K : I know what you're trying to say. Night ends the tragedy and brings another new hope. But, it turns the earth into darkness. Everything went dark. It likes grabbing back all the hope from people.
S : What is the different between night and midnight?
K : One is end of the day, and one is begining of the day.
S : They go in a circle right? The day comes and goes, the sun rises and sets, don't they go likes this?
K : Hmm, yeee......sss.
S : There is no gap between night and midnight. And for sure, hope is always be there.
K : Hmmm.
S : Have you seen full moon at night?
K : Sometimes.
S : And stars?
K : Usually, but is difficult to see them in city.
S : Is the scene nice?
K : Can I say no?
S : I don't think you will say no. You love stars and moon. Do you still remember? Years before, you went to P.R. You laid on the beach, and you looked up to the sky. The surrounding was dark, so, the stars and moon were clearly shown. There were million of stars twinkling in the sky, and the shadow of the stars on the surface of sea. You love this, even now. You were so into the scene. And the sea breeze, made you a song of soul. Night is peaceful. It never end people's hope up.
K : Yes, I am still loving this. This is why I want to be a backpacker, to search for another new life, and freedom of life, and gain knowledge.
S : Do you believe night is not a end of hope, but leads you to another new hope now?
K : I must believe it.
S : Every stage of day gives you hope, why are you still so hopeless?
K : I am sorry, I should be cheerful.
S : You still have a lot of problems have not been settled, can sort out any way to resolve?
K : Yes, I still have tonnes of problems. But I don't mind now. I believe solutions will appear slowly, and there is the time I solve them up.
S : Do you feel happy now?
K : No, I don't feel happy, but, I felt relieved.
S : What are you going to do now?
K : Reset my targets.
S : You had the targets.
K : Yes, I do. I classed them into four - Studies, Travel, Love and Life. But, I must rearrange my targets in studies now.
S : Why?
K : My first target in Studies is started at Alevels. I think I shouldnt left my SPM result out.
S : Why you left it out?
K : First of all, I thought it doesnt affect my future very much, because I am looking for Jan intake. But now, I shouldnt let it be a regret in my life, I want it scores prefectly, 11A1's.
S : You can do it, but don't give too much of stress to yourself. You experinced it, you lost control. And you felt the world is end, and you are going to die. You know these, you felt you're mad, and going to mentally disorder.
K : I know. Thank you.
S : Nothing is prefect, it is not necessary to get prefect for everything.
K : I know.
S : Try your best, and be hardworking if you are aiming for straight.
K : I know.
S : Rearrange your timetable again.
K : I know.
S : Hope is omnipresent. Don't feel hopeless.
K : I know.
S : I should leave. See you, and I'll wait for the good news.
K : Thank you.
The talk ends at 1.14am. It is midnight now, and this is why I love midnight.
*I will be fine*
IsayIloveYou,DoYouhearMe.ILoveYouforEternity.
Kal 28June 1.17am

No comments:

Post a Comment