Wednesday, June 3, 2009

AGM.

Wow, St John AGM is around the corner...............Who cares, at least not for me. And, I am not going to attend this
U.S.E.L.E.S.S thingy~
I, now, am so suffered with those reports, a lot of things to type, and I don't even know where to start. Do those big-big-people ever check every single page of my reports? Pissoff, sure they won't, but still asking me to do it, kind of wasting my time.
Anyway, that's my respondsible. err, I should resign this stupid post early in the year. F.
Oh yea, who is my up-coming head and assistant of PD, can A.N.Y.B.O.D.Y tell me this? I can't imagine what will happen next, hopefully will W.O.R.S.E than now, cause I want Y.O.U -not my PD commitee members, I know some small group of my friends will get my mean. huuray.- D.I.E. hahahahahahahahahahha. Evil.
Let's imagine how is our AGM, ermm, bore, maybe. Dry and not interesting at all, certainly. hahahaha, cause you aren't a good L. hahaahahahahhaa.
Then, let's see what will come out during the performance, please not put on some silly show. I will definitely wrack you~
Don't feel want to waste my time on here for the AGM~ anymore, bye.
Oh yea, if you, yupp, Y.O.U not satisfy with this post, just press 'Alt+F4'. toodles.
Kal 3June 11.43pm
P/S This is my blog, don't tell me what to say or what not to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment