Sunday, March 22, 2009

Loser.

How funny is it?
I'm totally a loser.
For the competition, AA team was got out from it!
Sigh.
But, the most satisfying was, NC and AC got gold for kawad;
NC got 2nd for nursing and AC godt 2nd for long-case.
The noob NC-s, talking so much of 'craps' and keep crying in front of me,
DAMN you girls, made me broke my tears out for times.
But, I'm really touching.
Anyway, thanks NC-s.
Thanks for the well performences during the competition,
Thanks for the messages that you girls sent me.
Touching.
NC-s, congratulation.
And for AC-s, Congratulation too.


And sorry for seniors, I have disappointed you.
Kal 23March 9.22am

5 comments:

  1. kuan huei here..
    haha..we not noob la..
    tht day wat we said really come frm heart d..
    you oni noob ah..
    cry coz of these "craps"..
    haha..
    anyway..
    you all not loser..
    you all are owayz the best in our heart..
    gambatei owayz.. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks anyway. actually that's not really a crap, well. haha. btw, how you got this address?

    Gambateh always too.
    Kal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. noooooooobbb kal
    hahaha..don't call me back !
    you're the best for us ok ?
    thanks for everything !!
    oits..go view mine and leave some msg ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, zatlui ar. thank you so much~~ haha.
    kk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lols..now only saw it..
    very yong shui ley..haha
    bla bla..

    ReplyDelete