Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friendships.

Friendship, will it last longer?
Anything I can say is,
B.I.T.C.H, you are childish man.
Don't you think that the life after highschool is just freedom, do you?
No, fucker, it is full with darkness and stressfulness.
I just try my best to give every assist and new information to you,
and what the hell are you saying that I'm giving pressure on you!
Hey fucker, yes, I know it is stressful,
but, if you can't even take this little pressure, what the fuck will you do one day if you are in work,
Shouting on your boss with :" Fucker, stop giving me works, I feel stressful!"
Or,
"I am sorry, I can't take it anymore, I want resign."?
Why can't you start preparing yourself for future,
open your mind and look furthur a bit,
the society that we going in is not that simple.
Please, is okay if you BLACKLIST-ed me,
and don't treat me as friend,
IS OKAY, I don't care much,
But, please do remember:


Life is in your hand,
how will it be later is depended on you.
Make a smart decision before you are kicked out from the GAME.
And, stop hurting friends, they are there to help you.
I don't mean to be rude,
but, you're bloody noob.
Kal 14March 7.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment