Sunday, March 29, 2009

Awesome.

Headed to KLCC today.
It was so awesome that hanging there alone!
After got out from the fair, I went to Coffee Bean and met two aunties.
And I heard, 'We sit here for temporary, after he went, we then change to there ( my place).'
Then I asked them, ' Aunties, do you want to change place with me, I can sit over there.'
'No, you need sunlight for reading, just stay.'
They are friendly, or should I call them, cute.
They love sun. Foreigners.


I went to Kinokuniya then, to look for some novels.
How amazing to read books in such a nice environment.
I am indulging with that.
And I saw two cute little foreign children,
chasing each other in Kino.
Cute, love them much.
Then brought a book there and it costs me 52 bucks!


A tiring day I had.
Kal 29March 8.22pm
LOVE KINO!
KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO``

No comments:

Post a Comment