Sunday, May 24, 2009

They are special.

Their story are so attractive to me.
Because of,
their strong and trustfullness friendship,
they love and support each and others,
their unique and special characteristics,
they experinced different lives and things,
or,
because of, I realize I will not find these, in the rest of my life?

They will definitely try hard to get a way to help the one who made troubles and, never give up of helping. They tolerated to their beloved one, no matter how or what he/she did, included the right and wrong. They roamed away, and experinced new lives. They changed their behaviour and characteristic to the new one, to more mature. They faith to anyone of them, although, they may have a quarrell once upon a time. They made the story of their lives together, and it lasts long.

I just wish I could be one of them, can I?
Kal 24May 8.42pm

No comments:

Post a Comment