Saturday, May 2, 2009

Show.

Just be the one I used to be,
not willing to change myself for you,
and not demanding you to change for me.
For the first message:
Excuse me, what's the point you send me this message?
Telling me you have changed or informing me, you feel troubles?
Funny, who you think you're?
Leader of the group, or the one who need protection?
No way man, both you aren't, and don't tell me your story, I am not interested.
For second message:
What again, wanna get attention?
Or apologize heartily, but to who?
Just put on another funny show.
Not interested.
For third message:
Acting a great man, to show you're really great?
Fuck.
Friendship forever?
You think so, but I am not, if with you.
Stop acting, 'cause it isn't a good show


Kal 2May 10.08pm

No comments:

Post a Comment