Sunday, February 15, 2009

Friends.

An ordinary friend thinks that your friendship is over after a quarrel;
A true friend knows that your friendship will get stronger after a quarrel.
Yes , I admit , I have done something really wrong on you or you guys before,
And I don't mean to hurt you.
I wish to apologize with my sincerely heart.
Everyone will do wrong sometimes, so, just forgive them or
ME.
Don't simple say you hate us, or else you will regret one day.
We care anyone among us.
================ X ================
14th Feb, Happy Belated Valentine Day, dudes.
I went for Kursus Kepimpiman at UKM,
from 7.15am till 7.06pm.
I can just say that, I din't learn anything from the courses,
but the rubic cubes!
I brought it to the Kursus and asked Irfarnah to teach me.
My day passed with chit-chatting with friends, learning and playing Rubic cubes.
The course was definitely bore, but, I do really have a nice time with you all.
Thanks everyone.

Oh, by the way, I want to wish my little cute cousin :
Welcome to join our big family.
We love you.

Kal 7.32pm 15Feb

No comments:

Post a Comment