Monday, February 23, 2009

Genting Highland.

I went to Genting Highland for two days, from Saturday till Sunday.
In the afternoon, WeiSeng's dad fetched me to Genting to watch the
Astro Hua Loi Toi Award 2008.
It was damn nice and high!
Especially when Zhong KaYan and Em HengYi
waved thier hands with me!
Damn man,
I can surely said that,
there is no one waving their hands except me!
Okay, the story was :
I looked around and see whether there is anyone waving their hand,
then I waved my hand highly,
KaYan saw, then she smiled and waved her hand,
Oh god, at that moment, I'm feel like going to faint!
She's so pretty, an angel!
After that, is KaYan's turn to talk,
then I looked around again,
and I realized everyone is concentrating about KaYan's talk,
this turn, I waved my hand to HengYi,
she saw, but she din't reply back,
perhaps she's thinking whether I'm waving hands with her or not,
because, she has no any fans there, too bad I can say.
anyway, I kept on waving my hand,
this time, she wave one time,
perhaps she's just want to ensure that I'm waving with her.
I smiled and waved back,
then she's beckoning her hands many times and
during her talk, she keeps facing us!
Walao, I almost faint although I don't like HengYi.
I support ShiMan, KaYan, LamFung and KaWeng.
Too bad that ShiMan and KaWeng unable to come.
Oh yea, for guys artists,
I realized that LamFung is the most gentleman
and Em ChiokHei is the one who most cool and yeng.
After the show,
WeiYeen, WeiSeng and I went to take 'Da Tou Te'.
Kinda satisfy with that although it was almost 12 already.
Going to Coffee Bean then, chatting there until 4.00am.
Went back and chatted again until almost 6.00am.


The next day, around 8.00am, I got prepared and went out with WeiYeen,
I accompanied she back to her room,
then I shopped First World alone,
but, I love the feel of freedom.
WeiYeen and I went to Theme Park at 12.00pm and played a lot.
Have fun.
Wei Seng din't join us but have his breakfast with family.
At 3.00pm sharp, I joined back with Seng's family and
back to K.L
He brought a lot of shirts.
Haisssss.
Okay, here is the story about my GH trip.
I have fun there!
Oh yea, the weather there is cool,
ILOVEIT.


Kal 23Feb 5.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment