Thursday, August 20, 2009

My baby girl.

A question from Lynn and Ginn : What type of girls you like. Well, I cant remember the question exactly.

A Girl who
- is tall.
- is hot.
- is an UK lady, if I am lucky enough, ha ha ha, or a white.
- is educated for sure.
- is confident.
- is matured.
- has own judgement.
- can take any decisions.
- can handle her own thingy, and not relying. Well, she can, but not too often. At least she has to take a try, no matter it can be suceed or just a failure. Then, if she asked for help, definitely I will help her with 200% efforts.
- does not over act. Just be what you are.
- loves me.

Well, I am stunned of idea. Edit it again, if something poped out.

I dont like the girls who are real depending on boys, because, after we broke up or anything happened one day. Then, she can do nothing. So, apart from loving me to the max, I would like guiding her to a better person or life, so that, if anything happened, she still can carry her life on. And she learnt, and grew. I will feel absolutely sorry if I wasted her ages without nothing gained, but just a love story. I think that a guy, except loves his girl max, and he has to ensure that, his girl is protected, is in happiness condition everyday, and, yes, can be more wiser and exposed than the past. Well, there are just my opinions, who cares. I know what to do to my lovely girl.

1 comment:

  1. my dear kall,
    i'm totally, absolutely and definately agree what you wrote there. i'm glad you could think of that. but not every guy who does think of that. i do hope every guy could understand us in a role as girl.
    you will have 'your lovely girl'.
    haha. just bring back home to me and i will screen her to detect any H1N1. lol

    cared by,
    Jenn-mom

    ReplyDelete