Thursday, April 2, 2009

Satirizing.

Sometimes, I sit down and think, which is more important for me.
My life or My family.
I can not poses both, can I?
I love my family, but I love myself more.
I was crapping nowadays.
Piss off!
Fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fuker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker!!
I think I do really need a break to clear my mind up.
Anyway, just let everything goes smoothly.
I shall have a solution one day, perhaps, the day after tomorrow.
Ohh gosh, I'm crapping again.
Fuck.

Kal 3April 12.04am

2 comments:

  1. different ppl got their way to make a better life..but for me,family and my self is in the same level..of course you can love your self more,and we should..i should too..
    but the time u thinking tis way,did u knw wat your parents thinking now?if u hav a chance,try to ask them:"did u love yourself more? or me?" see what they wil answer you..maybe they cant giv us the best thing in life,but at lease they take care of us..mayb they using wrong way..but is true deep in thier heart..honestly i dun like to work..how bout ur dad?did he work just bcos of him self?no..is for u all..i saw tis on newspaper..is meaningfull..
    ~当我没能力自己进食时,请耐心的喂我.因为当时我也是用同样的方式把你养大..当我忘了如何穿鞋时,请别责怪我并耐心的教导我.因为当年我也是用一样的心态来教导你..当我控制不了自己的排泄器官时,请别嫌弃我,替我清洗.因为当年的你也是如此..~
    doesn't mean v r wrong if v more important our self..but if can,try to balance it..
    and i knw mayb i'm using the wrong way..i knw i cant goin it like tis.i hav to find the way to let my life b more better..i hav quit the job..and i wil find out the way for my dream..lets work hard togather..hav a better future in life..love..

    ReplyDelete